- April 6, 2015
- Posted by: Sro tech
SRO Technology is well aware of the costs of purchasing the assets those in the industrial sector require to perform efficiently. That’s why we offer equipment financing structures, allowing companies of varying scales to acquire instruments in a manner that complements their financial situations.
When it comes to our lease options, SRO Technology dedicates the time, knowledge and resources necessary to ensuring you’re getting the most out of our instruments. As a part of this agreement, we’ll make good on the following responsibilities:
- Designing the measurement system
- Optimising it to the customer’s specific requirements
- Supply the product
- Providing ongoing calibration and servicing
- Financing the solution
The available options
At times, it doesn’t make sense for you to sustain the upfront capital expense of purchasing equipment. At a time when you need a density gauge, belt scale, tramp metal detection system or some other solution, your company may be operating under a tight budget.
In contrast, it may be more feasible for you to expend measurement equipment as an ongoing operational cost. To accommodate miners, manufacturers or other industrial businesses in such a situation, SRO Technology offers three alternative payment options:
- Finance leases, which enable customers to rent one or several assets from SRO for an agreed period of time. This involves assessing operations and understanding future plans to determine how long companies will need equipment.
- Commercial hire purchase agreements allow customers to pay instalments until they can claim ownership of the instruments.
- Operating leases, whereby customers can pay SRO a monthly fee to provide the measurements they seek. SRO delivers the necessary instrumentation to produce those outcomes. If applicable to the business’s operations, we will structure the lease with a direct link to production (e.g. cents/ T).
Before recommending a particular plan, SRO’s consultants will sit down with a customer before advising it as to what type of financial agreement will benefit its operations. The aim is to structure an accord that benefits the instrument user, not enforce one particular approach.
Why SRO Technology?
SRO Technology prides itself on delivering lower equipment finance thresholds than other companies delivering industrial instrumentation solutions. This enables customers to finance equipment that would be inaccessible to them under less competitive circumstances.
Having access to the instruments that allow you to automate key processes and eliminate unnecessary disruptions puts you at an operational advantage. Global economic factors are pressuring the industrial sector to perform at a leaner scale, and solutions such as belt feeders and tramp metal detectors enable to companies to operate at this standard. What happens if such assets are financially unattainable?
Thanks to our nationwide locations, SRO Technology is prepared to accommodate companies located anywhere in Australia. From pulp manufacturing companies in Queensland to coal miners in Western Australia, we have the expertise required to help businesses finance the equipment they need to perform.
Want to learn more about our design and commissioning services? Call our New South Wales office at (61) 2 9525 3077, our Queensland office at (61) 7 3395 6136 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.